Quality Management System
In today’s competitive market, manufacturers or service providers have to satisfy ever-changing needs of customers and also improve continuously. So it becomes essential to work harmoniously in all aspects of our business from receipt of customer’s enquiry, through all stages of production, marketing, delivery, installation and after sales service.
ISO 9001: 2008 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM is more process based, the execution will be more compatible with how our clients do business, and will break down the artificial barriers between the elements of the standard that have existed by focusing more on process flows, customer satisfaction and continual improvement of the QMS, as it is believed that these changes will allow us to provide more added value for the clients.
ISO 9001 : 2008 is based upon eight quality management principles providing a framework to guide organizations towards continual improvement.
- Optimum Utilization of Resources.
- Bring result oriented approach.
- Increased Customer & Stake Holder Satisfaction.
- Employee Role Clarity, increased transparency & accountability.
- Effective Systems and Quality Procedures resulting in Streamlined Workflow and Improved Quality of Work.
- Satisfying Customers through Consistent High Level of Product/Service Quality.
- Reduction in Wastage, Rejection and Rework.
- Enhanced Image in the Market.
- Encouragement to Learning, Team Work and Coordination.
- Increase profitability.
- Establish fact-finding mechanism with proper identification and traceability.
- Provide Continual Improvement at all level.
- Systematic approach leads you to commit less no. of mistakes.
- Provide clear idea about your strengths & weakness.
- Provide control methods for measurement and monitoring of processes and products
- Structures the operations of the organization to achieve a desire result
- All types of Industries / Manufacturing Companies
- All Kind of Service Sectors
- Government Organization
- Medical Sector
- Education Sector